Warehouse Conversions

P1070056

Many of the warehouses used to store ships’ cargo from the London docks in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries have since been converted into beautiful homes. The first warehouse in Wapping was Oliver’s Wharf, built in 1870 by the Town of Ramsgate  on Wapping High Street. Built in Tudor gothic style for George Oliver, the wharf was also one of the first of all the warehouses to be converted into housing. 

P1070051 P1070008 P1060996 P1060978 P1060962 P1060966 P1060956 P1060949 P1060948 P1060947 P1060944

Add a Comment